Thursday, December 5, 2013

Overheard Schizophrenic Guy on Train

Schizophrenic or something anyway, who am I to diagnose strangers on the Orange Line. I was just going through my voice memos on my phone and found this recording of a dude on the train. I remember feeling a huge sense of regret that I hadn't recorded all the good stuff he was saying at the beginning, but I did get a few gems at the end here:


Man: "...in the US, not made in China-"

Announcer: "Forest Hills, last stop."

Man: "Kennedy's are among the most powerful people in the world. Of all the people, oh the fuckin' Kennedy's, oh like they're fucking Ga-awd orw-uh somethin'. If there's a such things as Ga-awd. (In a high pitched voice) 'It's the Kennedy's! It's the Kennedy's!' (Back to normal) Who gives a fuck? Bunch of living abortions. I hate the fuckin' Kennedy's, kill them all. But it won't change anything."


No comments:

Post a Comment